Thursday, December 4, 2008

Biggio's first free flight

Monday I took Biggio out to a field where i knew there would be rats just so I would know the first flight would be productive. I was worried because I could not get my telemetry to work, but so a certain person did not call me chicken, I fly him any ways. I hooded him and took him where I knew the rats were. I struck the hood and he flew into a tree close by. I immediately started looking for rats and he watched. As soon as I flushed one he nailed it. I traded him off. The next couple he missed. The next one he had to chase pretty good and got it. As son as I made in he took off. He did this un till he flew far enough I could not find him. After a lengthy search I got to him. Hooked up the leash and hooded him and went home.
12/1/08 730 grams 2 rats

No comments: