Thursday, December 4, 2008

Second free flight

Went to another field today where there were rabbits last year. I had Abby's telemetry with me this time so was more comfortable. I took him out of the box and put him up a tree. I started beating the brush. I was very pleased to see him following me. He would not only follow, but would fly a tree or two ahead and always watching me. We went for 1 1/2 hours with no slips. There might have been one. Biggio took off after something, but I could not tell. He got close to ground and pulled off. The thing I was impressed with was he never stopped following me. I called him twice to the glove with a tidbit just to reward him for following. When the sun was about to go down I pulled out the lure and put a good amount of meat on it and called him in and he hit it immediately. When done put a tid bit on my glove and he jumped right up releasing the lure. I put him in the box and went home.
12/4/08 no game 750 grams

No comments: