Sunday, December 7, 2008

Maybe still to heavy

I took him out to a field where I knew there would be bunnies, had to drive 2 hours to get there, but you do what you have to. Plus a chance to see friends. Got to the field and put Biggio up. He was fallowing great and he chased all the slips I gave him except two. Rode the t-perch great. Most of the chases were long tail chases. He just could not get to them in time. Later that day we had a male grackle baggie for him. Staked out the grackle, pulled up next to it and rolled the window down. He watched it a bit, than Kylie was positioned outside to take pics and she moved foward to get the grackle to flop around and it worked and Biggio flew out the door and hit the grackle. Did not seem that interested in eating it though, and was slow to get off kill onto large tidbit on my glove. Finally did and Noel felt his keel and told me he is still to fat. So I am going to lower him 30 more grams and try again later.
12/5/08 750 grams no kills

No comments: