Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Frustration

Well I have not posted in a while because nothing really to talk about. The last few times I have been out Biggio is just not co-operating any more. I have gone out by myself most of the time and trying to keep Biggio under control has been a real chore. He sees birds and starts acting crazy and that is not good while driving, by the time I get him under control the slip is gone. I try to hold him down, does no good, try to put my hand over him to hold his head down, no good. I thought maybe he was to low so I raised his weight. Went car hawking in Saginaw with Kylie driving, and multiple slips, still acted stupid when he saw birds, but when I slip him he would pull off most of the time. I just do not know what I am doing wrong. Going again today, so hopefully we will do some thing right today.

No comments: